Neal Hoblitzell Family Arrives in Skidmore, 1906

News of new neighbors from the Skidmore New Era (Skidmore, Missouri), May 3, 1906, page 4:

The Atchison County Journal has the following to say of Mr. and Mrs. Neal Hoblitzell who are now located in the Hobbs property on East Elm street:

N. Hoblitzell and family moved to Skidmore this week.  Mr. Hoblitzell has resided here for the past nine years and during that time has sold more pianos in this county than all other dealers combined and without a single complaint.  In moving to Skidmore it is not his purpose to abandon the piano business in this county, but as he has added Nodaway and Holt counties to his territory Skidmore is more centrally located, hence the change.  Mr. and Mrs. Hoblitzell were active members of the M. E. church here and were always ready to do their part in advancing the interests of the church and the cause of Christianity.  They would be a valuable addition to any community.